Linguarama London is pleased to announce a free Taster Seminar on Thursday 7th November.The seminar will be held from 09.30 to 12.30 at our London City training centre. Participants will have the opportunity to experience taster sessions in Mandarin Chinese and International Cultural Competence training. This will be combined with a discussion about corporate language training strategies and a chance to speak to our Client Services Team, should you wish to do so.
- How do I select the right language course to achieve the results my colleagues need?
- How do I maximize the benefits of language training for our international business?
- How does culture influence our everyday communication with international colleagues and clients?
- What can we do to avoid linguistic and cultural misunderstandings that could damage our business?
- How can companies design an international strategy to exploit the benefits of linguistic and cultural diversity?
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THE SEMINAR?
Training managers or other professionals leading international teams.
For a seminar programme and booking form, please follow this link.
Please note that places are limited and will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
For any further information, please contact Caroline Nielsen,
E: email@example.com, T: 0207 614 1900